June 24, 2019 at 09:09AM
Over the weekend, Bitcoin updated its 15-month highs, reaching $11,200 at some point. On Monday morning, there was a rollback to the $10,500 area, but at the time of writing, the BTC rose to $10,800. The new phase of the Bitcoin growth is expectedly replaced by a rollback, although very insignificant. At the moment, this price dynamic can hardly be called a correction. Last week, BTC consistently grew towards the threshold of $10,000, along with the same consistent increase in trading volumes. Then everything passed into perfect conditions for a new spike.
Bitcoin hit not only $10,000 but almost immediately $11,000, which provided him with an airbag for a rollback. It is also worth noting that, at the moment, profit taking flows very carefully, at the background of reduced trading volumes.
On the other hand, the more dizzying the market reaction looks, the higher the chances that Bitcoin can “crash into a wall”. Too many market participants are hoping for the best, which creates favourable conditions for owners of large volumes of digital assets to “cut” quick profits.
The FxPro Analyst Team
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-another-weekend-jump-for-the-bitcoin-20190624/
Selected by fonecable.com
- US Dollar Price Outlook: USD Plummets into Multi-Year Trend Support
- NEWS: USD/CAD breaks below the September low October 17, 2019 at 04:31PM
- NEWS: EU official: Technical Brexit extension not needed from EU side October 17, 2019 at 04:08PM
- NEWS: US weekly EIA energy inventories +9281K vs +3000K expected October 17, 2019 at 04:00PM
- NEWS: Labour will focus on defeating Johnson’s deal on Saturday, not referendum October 17, 2019 at 03:55PM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: UK Times says Corbyn preparing to support a 2nd referendum on possible new Brexit deal October 17, 2019 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: UK fin min Javid to promise to launch “a decade of renewal” October 17, 2019 at 12:39AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Thursday October 17 at the 10am NY cut October 17, 2019 at 02:14AM
- NEWS: Singapore exports fall for the seventh month October 17, 2019 at 01:56AM
- NEWS: More on the Australian jobs report and the drop in the unemployment rate October 17, 2019 at 01:40AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0789 (vs. yesterday at 7.0746) October 17, 2019 at 02:15AM
- NEWS: The Fed has quite the task if they still intend to walk back rate cut expectations this month October 17, 2019 at 05:59AM
- NEWS: AUD higher on the unemployment rate drop in Australia, September jobs report October 17, 2019 at 01:36AM
- NEWS: AUD/USD buoyed after lower jobless rate, what levels to look out for now? October 17, 2019 at 05:18AM
- Forex - Pound Inches Down as Traders Seek Guidance Over Brexit Talks