June 24, 2019 at 09:09AM
Over the weekend, Bitcoin updated its 15-month highs, reaching $11,200 at some point. On Monday morning, there was a rollback to the $10,500 area, but at the time of writing, the BTC rose to $10,800. The new phase of the Bitcoin growth is expectedly replaced by a rollback, although very insignificant. At the moment, this price dynamic can hardly be called a correction. Last week, BTC consistently grew towards the threshold of $10,000, along with the same consistent increase in trading volumes. Then everything passed into perfect conditions for a new spike.
Bitcoin hit not only $10,000 but almost immediately $11,000, which provided him with an airbag for a rollback. It is also worth noting that, at the moment, profit taking flows very carefully, at the background of reduced trading volumes.
On the other hand, the more dizzying the market reaction looks, the higher the chances that Bitcoin can “crash into a wall”. Too many market participants are hoping for the best, which creates favourable conditions for owners of large volumes of digital assets to “cut” quick profits.
The FxPro Analyst Team
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/analysis-and-insight/bit-comment-another-weekend-jump-for-the-bitcoin-20190624/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Dow Hits Record High on Most Reserved Activity Since December 2017
- NEWS: China’s SAFE head comments on yuan internationalisation July 16, 2019 at 04:52AM
- EURSEK Approaching 2-Year Rising Support Channel: Will it Break?
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: NZD/JPY higher July 16, 2019 at 04:40AM
- NEWS: NZD traders – RBNZ inflation data for Q2: 1.7% y/y (prior 1.7%) July 16, 2019 at 04:00AM
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP/CNY Chart
- GBPCNY (Mobile View)
- NEWS: NZD traders - RBNZ inflation data for Q2: 1.7% y/y (prior 1.7%) July 16, 2019 at 04:00AM
- Weekly Trade Levels: EUR/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, Gold & Oil
- Sterling struggles on Brexit worries, weighs on euro
- NEWS: WTI crude oil sinks below $60.00 as stops hit July 15, 2019 at 04:49PM
- NEWS: AUD/USD testing Friday's high on China GDP and June activity data July 15, 2019 at 03:13AM
- NEWS: Heads up: Fed chair Powell to deliver a speech tomorrow July 15, 2019 at 11:10AM
- NEWS: AUD barely changed after the RBA July meeting minutes released, down a few tics July 16, 2019 at 03:02AM
- Hong Kong Dollar Set for Longest Falling Streak Since March 2018