Pres. Trump speaking
Don’t know where but when asked about going to war with Iran, he responded "I hope not".
The Pres. once again helped to turn stocks around this week. After falling to just short of 2800 on Monday, the S&P index is trading at 2888 currently, up over 3% from the lows.
- NEWS: ECB plans to restart bond purchases – report July 19, 2019 at 05:04PM
- NEWS: The selling in oil has started at the same time all week July 19, 2019 at 05:00PM
- NEWS: US Treasury’s Mandelker says seeing signs Iran does want to negotiate July 19, 2019 at 04:56PM
- NEWS: European equity close: Italian stock markets take a hard hit July 19, 2019 at 04:46PM
- NEWS: Broad US stock indices turn negative on the day. July 19, 2019 at 04:43PM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: ps. Here's why there are no in person US China trade talks scheduled July 19, 2019 at 03:19AM
- S&P 500 Retreat May Accelerate on NFLX, IMF Gives Trump Dollar Ammo
- Pound Jolted Out of Summer Slumber as No-Deal Brexit Din Grows
- Short bets on most Asian currencies recede on Fed rate-cut prospects
- NZDUSD Technical Analysis: 2-Year Downtrend Ready to be Broken?
- Johnson vs Hunt: Leadership Rivals Differ on More Than Just Brexit
- NEWS: The USDJPY looks toward the 100 hour MA (again) July 19, 2019 at 02:22PM
- NEWS: BOJ Governor Kuroda coming up too July 19, 2019 at 02:02AM
- NEWS: Oil news (this an ICYMI) - IEA revising oil demand growth forecast down on slowing economy July 19, 2019 at 04:58AM
- Sterling Price Chart: British Pound Testing Post-Brexit Support