Goldman Sachs says t-notes have peaked
The top is in, according to Goldman Sachs.
Analysts there say 10-year yields have peaked for the cycle. It’s a compelling argument given that the Fed has shifted towards a pause and with inflation falling. The economy also creaked after just a few weeks of +3% rates.
- EURSEK Approaching 2-Year Rising Support Channel: Will it Break?
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: NZD/JPY higher July 16, 2019 at 04:40AM
- NEWS: NZD traders – RBNZ inflation data for Q2: 1.7% y/y (prior 1.7%) July 16, 2019 at 04:00AM
- NEWS: Its a kiwi kinda day – NZD outlook July 16, 2019 at 03:58AM
- NEWS: NZD traders – heads up for the dairy auction due soon (London midday on Tuesday) July 16, 2019 at 03:44AM
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP/CNY Chart
- GBPCNY (Mobile View)
- NEWS: NZD traders - RBNZ inflation data for Q2: 1.7% y/y (prior 1.7%) July 16, 2019 at 04:00AM
- Weekly Trade Levels: EUR/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, Gold & Oil
- Sterling struggles on Brexit worries, weighs on euro
- NEWS: WTI crude oil sinks below $60.00 as stops hit July 15, 2019 at 04:49PM
- NEWS: AUD/USD testing Friday's high on China GDP and June activity data July 15, 2019 at 03:13AM
- NEWS: Heads up: Fed chair Powell to deliver a speech tomorrow July 15, 2019 at 11:10AM
- NEWS: AUD barely changed after the RBA July meeting minutes released, down a few tics July 16, 2019 at 03:02AM
- Hong Kong Dollar Set for Longest Falling Streak Since March 2018