Are inventories piling up?
I’m more optimistic than most for 2019. I don’t think there’s any recession or major global slowdown coming but I recognize that markets are sending that signal and while I’m willing to be a bit stubborn, I’m not willing to be blind.
- Dow Hits Record High on Most Reserved Activity Since December 2017
- NEWS: China’s SAFE head comments on yuan internationalisation July 16, 2019 at 04:52AM
- EURSEK Approaching 2-Year Rising Support Channel: Will it Break?
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: NZD/JPY higher July 16, 2019 at 04:40AM
- NEWS: NZD traders – RBNZ inflation data for Q2: 1.7% y/y (prior 1.7%) July 16, 2019 at 04:00AM
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP/CNY Chart
- GBPCNY (Mobile View)
- NEWS: NZD traders - RBNZ inflation data for Q2: 1.7% y/y (prior 1.7%) July 16, 2019 at 04:00AM
- Weekly Trade Levels: EUR/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, Gold & Oil
- Sterling struggles on Brexit worries, weighs on euro
- NEWS: WTI crude oil sinks below $60.00 as stops hit July 15, 2019 at 04:49PM
- NEWS: AUD/USD testing Friday's high on China GDP and June activity data July 15, 2019 at 03:13AM
- NEWS: Heads up: Fed chair Powell to deliver a speech tomorrow July 15, 2019 at 11:10AM
- NEWS: AUD barely changed after the RBA July meeting minutes released, down a few tics July 16, 2019 at 03:02AM
- Hong Kong Dollar Set for Longest Falling Streak Since March 2018