Crude oil up a little but CAD continues to fall
The Canada data showed retail sales a little lower than expectations, the BOC business outlook survey lower in the 4Q vs the 3Q. GDP was near expectations.
- NEWS: Japan – Reuters monthly Tankan report – manufacturing index falls again July 18, 2019 at 12:10AM
- USD Drop Push Gold Prices to Uptrend Resumption, Wall Street Tops?
- NEWS: UK fiscal watchdog to forecast 2020 UK recession (if no deal Brexit) – more detail July 17, 2019 at 11:49PM
- NEWS: More on that expected US – Japan bilateral trade agreement July 17, 2019 at 11:30PM
- NEWS: Nomura on “an automatic stabilizer” for US stocks leading into July 31 July 17, 2019 at 11:13PM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Oil - US increasingly believes UAE tanker MT RIAH forced into Iranian waters July 16, 2019 at 03:38AM
- NEWS: NZD traders - RBNZ inflation data for Q2: 1.7% y/y (prior 1.7%) July 16, 2019 at 04:00AM
- Sterling struggles on Brexit worries, weighs on euro
- NEWS: Nomura on "an automatic stabilizer" for US stocks leading into July 31 July 17, 2019 at 11:13PM
- NEWS: Canada June CPI data due on Wednesday - preview July 17, 2019 at 03:29AM
- AUD/USD Topping as Dollar Rallied on Trump Fueling Trade War Woes?
- NEWS: EU said to be weighing concessions it could offer the UK to avoid no-deal Brexit July 16, 2019 at 12:44AM
- NEWS: AUD barely changed after the RBA July meeting minutes released, down a few tics July 16, 2019 at 03:02AM
- NEWS: AUD/USD to its session low - two factors weighing July 17, 2019 at 03:44AM
- NEWS: Iran's Zarif: US 'shot itself in the foot' by quitting deal July 17, 2019 at 08:38PM