Looks like the deadlock is broken and oil rises to a session high on the back of the headline here. Price is now up by 1.4% to $52.13. However, it must be said that it looks like they’re only headed for a base agreement to cut production of 1 million bpd still.
- FL: BOJ quarterly Tankan survey of companies is due today – what to expect December 13, 2018 at 09:57PM
- FL: Trade ideas thread – Friday 14 December 2018 December 13, 2018 at 09:47PM
- Market Risks Abound As Yields Tell of Chilling Risk Sentiment As EM Turmoil Remains
- FL: New Zealand manufacturing PMI for November: 53.5 (prior 53.5) December 13, 2018 at 09:30PM
- What is the Fed’s Number One Fear?
Top Posts & Pages
- About FC
- FL: EURUSD moves lower on balance of risk to downside comment December 13, 2018 at 01:45PM
- Bitcoin can avoid falling below $ 3K: over the week, the crypto market lost $ 14 billion.
- FL: Germany said to intensify plans to fix Deutsche Bank with merger December 12, 2018 at 02:46PM
- FL: Peter Navarro: Canadian arrests in China is tit-for-tat for Huawei case December 13, 2018 at 12:17PM
- FL: Thursday Dec. 14 is central bank day - Swiss National Bank preview December 12, 2018 at 02:31AM
- FL: 86 Conservatives voted against Theresa May - report December 12, 2018 at 07:56PM
- FL: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.9064 (vs. yesterday at 6.8996) December 12, 2018 at 01:15AM
- Ripple-based money transfer service launched in South Korea
- FL: FX option expiries for Thursday 13 December 2018 at the 10am NY cut December 13, 2018 at 12:59AM