Latest US trade balance data for goods – 25 October 2018
– -$75.8 billion; revised to -$75.5 billion
- Dollar steadies after upbeat U.S. data amid holiday-thin trade
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Aiming to Test Below 0.71 Figure?
- FL: If anyone is after the yuan reference rate today: 6.7043 April 19, 2019 at 02:17AM
- FL: The BOJ has cut the amount of 10-25 year JGBs purchased at today’s operation April 19, 2019 at 02:15AM
- BRL, Ibovespa Outlook for 2019: Pension Reform, Global Growth in Focus