According to a report by the Wall St Journal
Talks between the two have stalled since last month and doesn’t look like they’re going to be making any significant progress ahead of the US midterms. We’ve already seen tariffs being thrown about but the trade war here looks set to be one that will last for
- Dollar steadies after upbeat U.S. data amid holiday-thin trade
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Aiming to Test Below 0.71 Figure?
- FL: If anyone is after the yuan reference rate today: 6.7043 April 19, 2019 at 02:17AM
- FL: The BOJ has cut the amount of 10-25 year JGBs purchased at today’s operation April 19, 2019 at 02:15AM
- BRL, Ibovespa Outlook for 2019: Pension Reform, Global Growth in Focus