The USD is mixed. Draghi, stocks and US data awaited.
The AUD is the strongest. The CHF is the weakest as North American traders enter for the day. The market is somewhat quiet and following the flows of the stocks which are seeing a rebound on the back of some better earnings after the close (Microsoft,
- FL: Six things are sparking market fears today March 22, 2019 at 04:20PM
- Kiwi Weekly Price Outlook: NZD/USD Rebuffed at 2019 Range Resistance
- FL: S&P 500 drops below key level in rout March 22, 2019 at 04:01PM
- FL: Trump cheerleader and Fed critic Stephen Moore tapped for Fed Board job March 22, 2019 at 03:48PM
- FL: US 10 year yield down about 10 basis points. Nasdaq tests MA target. March 22, 2019 at 03:39PM