Draghi comments on wages hurting
The German Dax has erased gains on the back of the Draghi’s comments on inflation. Now down -0.1%.
The EURUSD has also backed off after failing to get back above the minimum upside target at 1.14315 double bottom (lows from the prior two trading weeks). The price is back down to 1.1412.
- FL: What would be the best near-term outcome for the pound? – BTMU March 21, 2019 at 05:21PM
- FL: US sells 10-year TIPS at +0.578% vs +0.564% WI March 21, 2019 at 05:02PM
- FL: EU proposed to May a conditional Brexit delay until May 22 March 21, 2019 at 04:55PM
- FL: Martin Wolf: May wants to take a gamble between her deal and none March 21, 2019 at 04:53PM
- Central Bank Weekly: After Fed Meeting, One Cut Priced-In for 2020