* US Treasuries trade up just after European close but then ticked off in the Asian session.
* Asian equities are better the Nikkei unch, Hang Seng +1% and the ASX +0.4%.
* US Pres Trump pledges more troops for Afghanistan, vowing that he will ‘fight to win’.
* US Tres Sec Mnuchin regards ‘clean raise’ of debt ceiling as priority.
* US House Speaker Ryan says Republicans must make good on tax reform.
* Bundesbank Dombret expressed concern over the high level of nonperforming loans in Europe as key challenge for banking union. He welcomes deviation away from historical home bias when national supervisors favoured national interest but sees a need to close gap between national insolvency rules and EU regulations.
* OPEC will discuss ending or extending production cuts at end-Nov meeting, Kuwait oil minister states.
* SF Fed study sees oil likely rising above $100 until 2025 on faster Chinese demand.
* UK public finances due at 9.30am, German ZEW at 10am and then UK CBI trend data at 11am.
* US the house price index is at 2pm, Richmond Fed at 3pm.